Saturday, August 8, 2009

Bed Rest for Me......

Well with twins it was probably inevitable, but I've been put on bed rest :( Kind of a bummer, but it's best for the little guys! This started Wednesday with a short hospital stay and some preterm labor symptoms. As of today I am 34 weeks, and the doctor would like me to make it to 36, so maybe only 2 more weeks until the big arrival! We can't wait! In the meantime, I'll catch up on some zzz's and will probably waste alot of time on Facebook :) Or, watching all of the mindless television that is on in the summer (have you seen Meghan's new show on VH1, she's looking for a millionaire! Or, there's Real World Cancun, the Kardashians, Kendra, John and Kate....shoot, I could go on and on :)

2 comments:

  1. Katie - I must also recommend Gene Simmon's Family Jewels on A&E. I made fun of Nick for watching it...but then I watched and decided that I really like their family: ) HAHA. They are funny! You could also play on www.wordle.net and www.glogster.com. I can't wait to meet the little guys! Keep us posted! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie - Lauren has great suggestions but also you might want to catch up on your reading like Glamore and Cosmo! I hope you are resting up nicely I am sure the boys appriciate it:)

    Love Julia

    ReplyDelete