Monday, June 22, 2009

Good News to Share!

We have a few good things to share with everyone! First, I passed the PE!! This is a HUGE milestone for work. It's a very difficult 8 hour engineering test that you need to pass to become a licensed professional engineer. I put ALOT of my free time into studying, and since free time's going to be little to nonexistent once these two little ones are in the picture, I needed to pass this the first time. Now I can breathe a HUGE sigh of relief that it's over and done with!











The other good news is, the baby room is ALMOST done!! We have a few other finishing touches to do, but the room is painted and the furniture is in, with the bedding! Nathan and his dad are going build some shelves for the little nook in the room, but that's probably the only other major thing we have to do. We also need to get a nightstand, lamp, and curtains, but I don't think that will be too hard. It's so nice to have it almost done though!

We also have our 3D ultrasound tomorrow, so I will post pictures from that soon!!!

5 comments:

  1. congrats on passing the PE!!! also the boys room is soooooooooo cute! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, it's absolutely adorable! I just love it. I bet it feels so good to have that done. I can't wait to see what these little cuties are going to look like! Hope you enjoy the ultrasound tomorrow. We did the 3D with both our kids and it was just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! Congrats on passing the PE, Katie! SO proud of you! Your hard work truly paid off! I love, LOVE the boys' room, and I can't wait to see the ultrasound pics! I am so truly excited for you guys - you're going to be amazing parents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome Katie:) You guys are so cute!! Cannot wait to meet the little guys/ Blandos! Love you and Nathan so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg, it is so cute! Exactly what I would think you guys would do. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete